Monday, February 25, 2008

The Easy Way Out!

its awmost 2:27 pm, nothin much to think about but stare at the pc keepin my hand busy clicking wit no sense of purpose n direction-im just dead bored. there's a lot of things i wanna do but still accomplish nothin.. a lot of plans i laid but all fails. Im tired of senseless diversions just to let go of my frustrations but i dont know where and what to begin. Sometimes i cannot help but fool myself to beleive in stupid fates. I know it's stupid but sometimes stupidity make sense to me. If it will make me beleive and feel everythins alright, why not. But then again i dont wanna end up deceiving myself. So, i just make the most of what i have ryt now, i know life is hard and pretty boring for those people who want the easy way out. There's no easy way out if you want the best out of life.

No comments: