Monday, March 31, 2008

I signed up for PayPerPost

Blogging seems to be one of my positive diversions after I quit my job. So, I think of every possible ways in monetizing it. My friend suggested PayPerPost after she proves it herself and since there’s no harm in trying, why not? I check my blog if it’s worthy of PayPerPost, I change the layout, added some stuff and voila! I submit it. After two days I receive an email from them saying my blog was disapproved. Huh? They must have a very stiff quality evaluation. Laughs! I doubted my blog but I did not lose hope. I follow what they advise me to do and after my second attempt I just got in. But after two hours, yes, in just two hours I realized I don’t need “pay-per-post” for a personal blog like this. Yes I get paid but I probably lose my credibility (as if I have one,haha) I’m not against PPP or anything similar to it I would love to do it probably on a separate blog but not in here, I value my credibility so much than my need for it.

3 comments:

NaTzAnGeLiK said...

do u know if pay per post pays good?

Bisdak said...

@Natz based on my friends experience, i could say yes.. just review those topics that you really has experience.. so you sound credible..

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!